For over 30 years we have been cooperating with clients from different parts of the World
Inter Marine Group is one of the leading Polish providers of manpower to international shipping market with a database of over 20.000 applications of qualified marine personnel. We provide skilled and experienced seafarers for all positions on all types of vessels – from dry cargo vessels (including container, Ro-Ro, bulk and general cargo carriers), through different types of tankers and gas carriers up to specialized offshore vessels and passenger ships. Our portfolio of clients consists of ship owners and ship managers from all over the world, but mostly from Europe (Great Britain, Germany, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands), and Asia (United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Japan), successfully cooperating with us for over 30 years.
As crew managers and crewing agents we are ready to offer wide scope of services including (but not limited to):
- recruitment and selection of candidates
- verification of seafarers’ formal qualifications
- applying for flag state documents
- crew change planning
- applying for visas and assisting with immigration formalities
- travel arrangements for crew signing on and off
- organization of additional training for seafarers
- planning and arranging medical examinations
- supplying work clothes and personal protective equipment
- purchase of insurance policies (medical, accident, pension and other)
- negotiating collective agreements with trade unions
- employing seafarers on the basis of a seafarer employment contract
- settlement and payment of salaries
Thanks to the capabilities within our organization and cooperation with a network of subagents we are ready to recruit candidates from:
Please read the appendix before applying for a job – More information then complete the online form.
We work from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 16:30.